10 Questions with Winnipeg Blues defenceman, Brendan Bartlett
1. Favourite thing about growing up in Dryden, Ontario?
Playing hockey on the lake with the boys
2. Who is the funniest person on the team?
3. If you could meet any professional hockey player, who would it be?
4. Favourite memory of your hockey career?
Winning 5 out of 7 tournaments in Bantam AA
5. Why do you wear #7?
All of the numbers I used to wear were taken when I came to Winnipeg. My Dad wore #7 when he played in high school so I went with that.
6. Favourite arena in the MJHL to play in?
7. Not counting Winnipeg, what Manitoba town in the MJHL has the best food?
Post game meals in Neepawa
8. Dream job?
9. You win the lottery. What’s the first thing you buy?
Truck and boat
10. What’s the best thing about playing for the Winnipeg Blues?
Getting free skate sharpenings from Jeff Borse